All orders submitted after business hours will not get processed until the following business day. Please see the About Us page for our regular business hours.
FedEx Shipping Map
- FREE SHIPPING is offered for orders over $350, and is restricted to the lower 48 contiguous states only. FREE SHIPPING DOES NOT INCLUDE LARGE BODY PARTS, BRAKE ROTORS AND WHEELS, OR ANY ITEM CONSIDERED OVERSIZED. Anything over 48" in length is considered oversized and will not be shipped. In the case that you may order an oversized item, we will contact you directly and 1st BMW Parts reserves the right to cancel those items in your order. You will not be charged for any item that does not ship. All items shipped with Free Shipping will be shipped USPS First class mail, USPS Priority mail or FedEx ground only. Free Shipping does not apply to any expedited shipping to include Next day air, 2nd day air or 3 day select. Free shipping does not apply to any shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other U.S. Territory location.
- In stock orders ship within 24-48 hours. Special order parts will ship out as soon as they become available, usually in 2-5 business days.
- All orders must be signed for upon delivery. If you are not going to be available at the ship to address at the time of the delivery, FedEx will not leave the package at your address. If you want to waive the Signature Request, please make note of that in the text box before you submit the order. You will be responsible for all liability for any package left at your address, that you cannot locate, if we do send it without a signature. If that happens please call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 to see if they can assist you.
- All estimated Shipping Charges are for Continental USA deliveries only. If you are ordering parts for any other destination, we will be in contact with you, via email, after the order is placed to get your approval for a more accurate shipping charge.
- All Home Delivery/Ground orders do not have a guaranteed transit time (2-7 business days is common, depending on location)
- Virtually any method of shipment is available upon request. Just tell us your needs and we will try to accommodate them. We can ship parts via Next Day Air, if a reasonable amount of time is given to allow for shipment processing.
- 1st BMW Parts cannot guarantee to have every item in our catalog in stock, nor can we guarantee that the manufacturers will maintain the availability of every part listed in our catalog. Please contact us if you have any questions about part availability.
- Sometimes items that are dimensionally very large and/or are very heavy weight are difficult to calculate the freight cost through the website. These can include items such as body parts (hoods, bumpers, doors), engines, transmissions, wheels, etc. For these items, the shipping price that the website calculates may be less than the actual cost to ship it. In these instances, we will notify you of the additional freight cost and give you the option of paying the freight or canceling the item from your order.
- All continental U.S. orders are shipped via FedEx delivery service. Oversize shipments will ship with FedEx Freight or equivalent LTL carrier.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please inspect all collision related items (hoods, fenders, bumpers) being delivered via truck shipment before signing for delivery.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, rental car expenses or other related expenses caused by the duration of time required for you to receive the part(s) you ordered.